This Southern Style Pork Tenderloin recipe is great for Sunday dinner, a summer barbecue, a Super Bowl party or any occasion where there are hearty appetites.
1/4 cup bourbon
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 whole pork tenderloins, approximately 2 pounds total, trimmed
- Place the first six ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a large zipper bag or glass container large enough to hold the pork tenderloins and marinate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Preheat a grill to high heat, and oil the grates.
- Remove tenderloins from the bag, reserving the marinade, and grill for 14-15 minutes, turning halfway through or until the internal temperature is 140°F.
- Remove from heat and set meat aside to rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to rest and redistribute.
- While the meat is resting, place the marinade in a small pan. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin on a bias and serve with the sauce if desired.